RECO Hoist Ltd, a leading provider of vertical access solutions to the construction market. RECO has secured a number of major high rise projects in London and the rest of the UK providing an excellent opportunity for business growth, with continued first class service to our valued customers. Due to our growth we are looking to appoint a contracts manager based near London to help support our operations team, continuing our key objective, customer focus!
The Role will be working closely with our experienced operations team. As contracts manager in London, you will need to manage, plan, budget, control and deliver safely on time.
Key roles and responsibilities for delivering necessary Projects specifics:
- Planning safe and efficient delivery of services & logistics
- Safety, Health Environment and Quality Management
- Staff & Resource management
- Budget management
- Commercial management
- Client liaison
- Have good communication, organisational and planning skills
- Have good written and literacy skills
- Have strong leadership skills and work well as part of a team
- Be willing to work flexible hours and have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Basic IT skills essential
- Management / Supervisory experience is essential; preferably within the construction industry
- Have knowledge of construction contracts, health & safety management & legislation
- Construction Hoist, Industrial Permanent Lift, Transport Platform, Access Industry, Scaffolding, Plant Hire and Sales experienced applicants preferred but not essential
- Qualified to SMSTS, SSSTS, IOSH, NEBOSH Construction or similar training can be provided for right candidate
As a full time employee of RECO Hoist Limited you will be eligible to:
- Private Health care
- Company Pension
- Fully expensed Company Car/Van
- Attractive salary (subject to experience)
This vacancy is just one of a few positions RECO are looking to fore fill as part of our business expansion; so should you consider yourself to have other skills and attributes that you believe would add value to our business and valued team, then please get in touch.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.