An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Central Workshop team based in St Ives, Cambridgeshire.
Whatâ€™s on offer
- Competitive basic salary
- Health Care Scheme
The role is a permanent, full time (39 hours basic) position working Head Office / Central Workshop in St Ives, Cambridgeshire. You will report to the Depot Manager
The Ideal Fitter
- Previous experience working in a mechanical engineering environment
- Physically fit
- Good organisational skills.
- Proactive approach.
- Good level of numeracy and literacy
- Attention to detail.
- Previous experience of working in an equipment rental / construction related environment (Desirable)
- FLT licence (Desirable)
- Electrical knowledge / qualification (Desirable)
- Lifting operations experience / CSCS Slinger Signaller (Desirable)
The successful candidate will join a multi-functional workshop team. Your duties in this role will include:
- Preparation of hoists and other equipment for hire.
- Work efficiently and safely in accordance with company procedures.
- General yard/workshop duties.
In January 2015 RECO Hoist announced the take-over of the Hoist division of HTC Plant.Â With operating centres in Leeds, Glasgow and St Ives, (Cambridgeshire), Reco Hoist Ltd is the UK subsidiary of the Dutch construction equipment rental company RECO. RECO is relatively new to the United Kingdom, but for our customers on the European continent,Â our name has been synonymous with quality for more than sixty years.
Our people are our most valuable asset. We aim to recruit, train and retain the best in the industry and to safely deliver excellent products and services now and in the future.
If you feel you have the essential requirements we are looking for and are interested in this exciting position, please apply via the website enclosing your full C.V. and covering letter stating why you should be considered for this position.
For more information about this exciting position, please contact our HR team on 01773 828878.
If you havenâ€™t heard from us within 14 days of the advertised closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.Â STRICTLY NO AGENCIES