An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our central planning team based in St Ives, Cambridgeshire.
What’s on offer
- Competitive basic salary – dependent on skills & experience
- Pension Scheme
- Private Health Scheme (BUPA)
- Enhanced annual leave entitlement
The role is a permanent position working full time from Monday to Friday based at our Head Office in St Ives, Cambridgeshire. Working as part of a small team, you will report to the Operations Manager.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in working in an operations / planning role (Desirable)
- Excellent working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel (Essential)
- Good planning & organisational skills (Essential)
- Proactive approach (Essential)
- Excellent numeracy & literacy and communication skills (Essential).
- Attention to detail and accuracy (Essential)
- Previous experience of working in an equipment rental / construction related environment (Desirable)
The successful candidate will join a small planning team. Your duties in this role will include:
- Assist in the preparation of paperwork for field-based engineers and workshop teams.
- Receiving and responding to communications from clients relating to installation and maintenance activities.
- Assist in the logging of breakdowns and the deployment of Service Engineers.
- Update and maintain asset register spreadsheets.
- Provide general support to Operations Managers when required.
In January 2015 RECO Hoist announced the take-over of the Hoist division of HTC Plant. With operating centres in Leeds, Glasgow and St Ives, (Cambridgeshire), Reco Hoist Ltd is the UK subsidiary of the Dutch construction equipment rental company RECO. RECO is relatively new to the United Kingdom, but for our customers on the European continent,Â our name has been synonymous with quality for more than sixty years.
Our people are our most valuable asset. We aim to recruit, train and retain the best in the industry and to safely deliver excellent products and services now and in the future.
If you feel you have the essential requirements we are looking for and are interested in this exciting position, please apply via the website enclosing your full C.V. and covering letter stating why you should be considered for this position.
For more information about this exciting position, please contact our HR team on 01773 828878.
If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of the advertised closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.