An exciting opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to join our team as a mobile equipment inspector.
What’s on offer
- Competitive basic salary – dependent on skills & experience
- Pension Scheme
- Health Care
Carry out routine inspections of equipment and temporary construction hoists common tower on our customers sites across the UK.
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to travel to our customer sites throughout the UK.
- Ability to work efficiently while under pressure.
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation covering the installation and thorough examination equipment and access towers
- Must hold a skilled worker CSCS card in Hoist Installer or Access Tower Installer
- Preferably hold a valid Working at Height Certificate and trained in PAT testing.
- Must hold a UK Driving licence.
The successful candidate will join a mobile engineering team. Your duties in this role will include:
- Carry out weekly checks of common tower installations.
- Complete PAT Testing on all required equipment.
- Complete weekly checks of equipment in line with the PUWER regulations.
- Complete working at height PPE thorough examinations.
- Report any repairs and maintenance required.
- Complete relevant paperwork accurately and submit to the office.
- Take pictures of faults and repairs to add to submitted documents
- Work safely at height.
- Ensure the health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Wear and maintain provided PPE at all times.
In January 2015 RECO Hoist announced the take-over of the Hoist division of HTC Plant. With operating centres in Leeds, Glasgow and St Ives, (Cambridgeshire), Reco Hoist Ltd is the UK subsidiary of the Dutch construction equipment rental company RECO. Our people are our most valuable asset. We aim to recruit, train and retain the best in the industry and to safely deliver excellent products and services now and in the future.
If you feel you have the essential requirements we are looking for and are interested in this exciting position, please apply via email@example.com, enclosing your full C.V.. For more information about this exciting position, please contact our HR team on 01480 475377. If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of the advertised closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.