An exciting opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to join our mobile engineering and electrician team.
What’s on offer
- Competitive basic salary – dependent on skills & experience
- Pension Scheme
- Health Care Scheme
- Enhanced annual leave entitlement
Carry out breakdown repairs and routine maintenance and testing of temporary construction hoists on our customers sites across the UK.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous service engineer experience is essential.
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation covering the installation and Thorough Examination of temporary construction hoists.
- Ability to work efficiently while under pressure from the site.
- General working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Excellent numeracy & literacy and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
The successful candidate will join a mobile engineering team. Your duties in this role will include:
- Undertake all works involved with hoists with regards to breakdown repairs, maintenance and testing of rental construction hoists.
- Work safely at height.
- Ensure the health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Complete repairs and maintenance working within the method statement and risk assessments.
- Complete relevant paperwork accurately and submit to the office / Maintenance Manager.
- Assist in supplying solutions to rectify hoist breakdowns on site.
- Carry out thorough examinations on hoists and common towers.
- Keep service vehicles clean inside and out at all times.
- Keep the Maintenance Manager updated with accurate information relating to the site repairs and servicing of our hoist fleet.
- Take pictures of faults and repairs to add to submitted documents.
- Wear and maintain provided PPE at all times.
- Use manufacturers drawings to assist in fault finding.
In January 2015 RECO Hoist announced the take-over of the Hoist division of HTC Plant. With operating centres in Leeds, Glasgow and St Ives, (Cambridgeshire), Reco Hoist Ltd is the UK subsidiary of the Dutch construction equipment rental company RECO. RECO is relatively new to the United Kingdom, but for our customers on the European continent, our name has been synonymous with quality for more than sixty years.
Our people are our most valuable asset. We aim to recruit, train and retain the best in the industry and to safely deliver excellent products and services now and in the future.
If you feel you have the essential requirements we are looking for and are interested in this exciting position, please apply via the website enclosing your full C.V.
For more information about this exciting position, please contact our HR team on 01480 475377
If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of the advertised closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.