An exciting opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to join our workshop team based at our depot in St Ives, Cambridgeshire.
What’s on offer
- Competitive basic salary – dependent on skills & experience
- Pension Scheme
- Health Care Scheme
As a workshop fitter you will be responsible for all aspects of hoist preparation and assembly, working to company and manufacturers specifications. Duties will include using workshop tools and equipment, working at height and assembly of our hoist fleet.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in all aspects of hoist preparation is desirable.
- Mechanical/Electrical knowledge would be advantageous.
- Ability to read and understand drawings.
- Ability to work efficiently within tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Positive and friendly approach to their duties.
The successful candidate will join the workshop team in our St Ives depot. Your duties in this role will include:
- To repair, prepare and assemble construction hoists prior to delivery.
- To Identify, sort and prepare ancillary hoist equipment.
- To correctly identify different makes and models of hoist in our fleet.
- To read and interpret manufacturers drawings and identify part numbers etc.
- To demonstrate the correct use of hand and power tools as required.
- To use a high pressure washer in the correct manner.
- Ensure the health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Wear and maintain provided PPE at all times.
In January 2015 RECO Hoist announced the take-over of the Hoist division of HTC Plant. With operating centres in Leeds, Glasgow and St Ives, (Cambridgeshire), Reco Hoist Ltd is the UK subsidiary of the Dutch construction equipment rental company RECO. RECO Hoist is relatively new to the United Kingdom, but for our customers on the European continent, our name has been synonymous with quality for more than sixty years.
Our people are our most valuable asset. We aim to recruit, train and retain the best in the industry and to safely deliver excellent products and services now and in the future.
If you feel you have the essential requirements we are looking for and are interested in this exciting position, please apply via email@example.com enclosing your full C.V.
For more information about this exciting position, please contact our HR team on 01480 475377.
If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of the advertised closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.