Join our team as a Hoist & Common Tower Installer
Are you ready to scale new heights in your career? RECO Hoist Hire & Sales invites passionate and safety-focused individuals to seize the opportunity to become a part of our dynamic team. As a Trainee or Experienced Hoist & Common Tower Installer, you will play a pivotal role in the preparation, installation, maintenance, and dismantle tasks associated with hoists, common towers, and stairs.
What’s on offer:
✅ A warm and supportive family environment where your contributions will be valued and recognized.
✅ Opportunities for personal and professional growth and development.
✅ Competitive compensation and a range of benefits like a pension scheme, heath care scheme and paid travel time.
✅ The chance to make a meaningful impact on the future of our family business.
About RECO Hoist Hire & Sales
Specializing in vertical transportation for monumental projects, RECO Hoist Hire & Sales proudly serves top contractor companies in the UK. Beyond our commitment to providing superior vertical transport solutions, we are, at our core, a real family business built on strong morals and values. As a family, we prioritize coaching and training our colleagues, supporting them in achieving their life goals. We genuinely care for each other because we understand that it's not just our machines that make the difference – it's our people.
What will your job as a Hoist Installer at RECO Hoist Hire & Sales look like?
As a hoist installer at RECO Hoist Hire & Sales you will:
• Undertake all aspects of hoist, common tower, and stair-related works.
• Work safely at heights, strictly adhering to health and safety regulations.
• Execute installations and dismantles within specified method statements.
• Complete paperwork accurately and submit to the office/Contracts Manager as required.
• Maintain cleanliness of service vehicles inside and out.
• Keep a detailed log of installations and dismantles for future qualifications.
• Maintain professional interactions with colleagues and customers.
• Ensure the care of all products and premises onsite.
• Travel to customer sites throughout the UK.
Are you the right person for the job?
Qualifications and Skills:
- Valid CSCS Card.
- Previous hoist experience desirable; training provided for the right candidate.
- Mechanical/Electrical knowledge advantageous.
- Comfortable working at heights.
- Ability to read and understand drawings.
- Efficient work within tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Positive and friendly approach to duties.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team.
- Full clean UK Driving Licence preferable but not mandatory.
Sounds like the right job for you?
If you feel you have the essential requirements we are looking for and are interested in this exciting position, please click the apply button! For more information about this exciting position, please contact Georgia Stanley on 01480 475377.