Want to become a Mechanical Fitter at RECO Hoist?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to join our team based at our depot in St Ives, Cambridgeshire.
What we have to offer:
✅ Competitive basic salary – dependent on skills & experience;
✅ The chance to join a well-established company;
✅ To join a fantastic team;
✅ To showcase your knowledge and skill set;
✅ Pension Scheme;
✅ Health Care Scheme.
What will your job as a Mechanical Fitter at RECO Hoist Hire & Sales look like?
As a mechanical fitter you will be responsible for all aspects of construction hoist preparation and assembly, working to company and manufacturers specifications.
Duties will include the following:
- To repair, prepare and assemble construction hoists prior to delivery.
- To Identify, sort and prepare ancillary hoist equipment.
- To correctly identify different makes and models of hoist in our fleet.
- To read and interpret manufacturers drawings and identify part numbers etc.
- To demonstrate the correct use of hand and power tools as required.
- To use a high pressure washer in the correct manner.
- Ensure the health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- The use of workshop tools & equipment.
- To work safely at height.
- To wear and maintain provided PPE at all times.
Are you the right person for the job?
- Previous experience in all aspects of hoist preparation is desirable.
- Mechanical/Electrical knowledge would be advantageous.
- Ability to read and understand drawings.
- Ability to work efficiently within tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Positive and friendly approach to their duties.
- Must be able to communicate at all levels.
- Must have the ability to work as part of a team to enhance our service to our customers.
Are you interested?
If you feel you have the essential requirements we are looking for and are interested in this exciting position, please click the apply button! For more information about this exciting position, please contact Georgia Stanley on 01480 475377.