An exciting opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to join our team based at our depot in St Ives, Cambridgeshire.
What’s on offer
- Competitive basic salary – dependent on skills & experience
- Pension Scheme
- Health Care Scheme
The Storeman is an important link in the company supply chain for maintaining standards of delivery to our Customers. The Storeman is responsible for ensuring that goods received into or sent out from the Company are in good condition and correspond with the correct paperwork to ensure accurate stocks/records are held and customer deliveries are despatched on a right first time basis.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in setting up, maintaining and running a busy store is essential;
- Must have an enthusiasm for the task in hand and a willingness to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines;
- Counterbalance forklift licence;
- Must be able to communicate at all levels;
- Must have the ability to work as part of a team to enhance our service to our customers;
- The job holder will be expected to work outside of normal hours in order to meet the business requirements if required;
- The job-holder will be required to train on any computer software as designated by the company.
The successful candidate will join our team at our St Ives, Cambridgeshire depot. Your duties in this role will include:
- Creation of purchase orders and recording goods inwards / outwards using Company bespoke software;
- Responsible for the efficient management of stocks whether picking orders or locating stock within the warehouse;
- Responsible for maintaining stock levels;
- Responsible for receiving goods, checking the accuracy and quality of all goods;
- Complete relevant paperwork accurately and submit to the office;
- The job holder will work in a safe and responsible manner. They will wear and use the correct personal protective equipment where and when laid down by the company and will follow company health and safety and environmental procedures and reporting guidelines;
- The job holder will be expected to help with other work within the Department as and when required;
- Keep stores clean and tidy.
In January 2015 RECO Hoist announced the take-over of the Hoist division of HTC Plant. With operating centres in Leeds, Glasgow and St Ives, (Cambridgeshire), Reco Hoist Ltd is the UK subsidiary of the Dutch construction equipment rental company RECO. RECO is relatively new to the United Kingdom, but for our customers on the European continent, our name has been synonymous with quality for more than sixty years.
Our people are our most valuable asset. We aim to recruit, train and retain the best in the industry and to safely deliver excellent products and services now and in the future.
If you feel you have the essential requirements we are looking for and are interested in this exciting position, please apply by emailing email@example.com enclosing your full C.V.
For more information about this exciting position, please contact Georgia Stanley on 01480 475377.
If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of the advertised closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful