An exciting opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to join our central admin team based in St Ives, Cambridgeshire.
What’s on offer
- Competitive basic salary – dependent on skills & experience
- Pension Scheme
- Private Health Scheme (BUPA)
- Enhanced annual leave entitlement
The role is a permanent position working parttime over 1 to 2 days, based at our Head Office in St Ives, Cambridgeshire. Working as part of a small team, you will report to the Operations Manager.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experienced Transport Manager within a medium sized company
- CPC and IOSH qualifications
- Completed FORS training courses
- Holds a Class 2 Licence
- IT experience for maintaining transport records
- Excellent communications skills
- Willing to work flexible hours
The successful candidate will join a small admin team. Your duties in this role will include:
- Managing a fleet of 5 Hiab HGVs and 25 vans
- Ensuring compliance with transport policies, procedures, Restricted operating licence and legislation including driver hours and tachographs
- Investigating accidents, incidents and PCNs
- Managing the maintenance and repairs of all owned and leased fleet vehicles
- Maintaining FORS Silver accreditation
- Identify cost saving opportunities
- Responsibility for HR issues for HGV drivers such as absence management, sickness and holiday allocation
- Ensure that company Health & Safety policies and procedures are adhered to
- Actively champions a culture of continuing improvement
- Reporting to the Operations Manager
In January 2015 RECO Hoist announced the take-over of the Hoist division of HTC Plant. With operating centres in Leeds, Glasgow and St Ives, (Cambridgeshire), Reco Hoist Ltd is the UK subsidiary of the Dutch construction equipment rental company RECO. RECO is relatively new to the United Kingdom, but for our customers on the European continent, our name has been synonymous with quality for more than sixty years.
Our people are our most valuable asset. We aim to recruit, train and retain the best in the industry and to safely deliver excellent products and services now and in the future.
If you feel you have the essential requirements we are looking for and are interested in this exciting position, please apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing your full C.V. and covering letter stating why you should be considered for this position.
For more information about this exciting position, please contact our HR team on 01480 475377
If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of the advertised closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.
Please make sure to fill in all the fields! We will do our best to get back to you within a week.