An exciting opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to join our electrician team based at our depo in St Ives, Cambridgeshire.
What’s on offer
- Competitive basic salary – dependent on skills & experience
- Pension Scheme
- Health Care Scheme
Carry out breakdown repairs, routine maintenance and testing of electrical components on our temporary construction hoists.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in industrial electrics is essential.
- Trained to NVQ level 3 in electrical installations and maintenance.
- Ability to work efficiently within tight deadlines.
- General working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent numeracy & literacy and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
The successful candidate will join an electrician team in our St Ives depot. Your duties in this role will include:
- Repair, rewire and build 3 phase control panels to manufacturers drawings and specification.
- Test 3 phase motors and control gear and record insulation and resistance readings.
- Rewire hoist cages, motor packs and control switches / sensors etc.
- Carry out PAT testing of workshop and office equipment.
- Carry out maintenance and repairs to workshop supplies, and electric equipment.
- Liaise with purchasing to maintain stock levels.
- Program parameters into logic control systems and 3 phase inverters.
- Work safely at height.
- Ensure the health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Complete relevant paperwork accurately and submit to the office.
- Assist in supplying solutions to rectify hoist breakdowns on site.
- Wear and maintain provided PPE at all times.
- Use manufacturers drawings to assist in fault finding.
In January 2015 RECO Hoist announced the take-over of the Hoist division of HTC Plant. With operating centres in Leeds, Glasgow and St Ives, (Cambridgeshire), Reco Hoist Ltd is the UK subsidiary of the Dutch construction equipment rental company RECO. RECO is relatively new to the United Kingdom, but for our customers on the European continent, our name has been synonymous with quality for more than sixty years.
Our people are our most valuable asset. We aim to recruit, train and retain the best in the industry and to safely deliver excellent products and services now and in the future.
If you feel you have the essential requirements we are looking for and are interested in this exciting position, please apply via the website enclosing your full C.V.
For more information about this exciting position, please contact our HR team on 01480 475377.
If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of the advertised closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.