Exciting opportunity for a Junior CAD Designer!
✅ Competitive basic salary – dependent on skills & experience;
✅ Pension Scheme;
✅ Private Health Scheme (BUPA);
✅ Enhanced annual leave entitlement;
✅ Support for further training and education.
Your work at RECO Hoist Hire & Sales
The role is a permanent position working full time from Monday to Friday based at our Head Office in St Ives, Cambridgeshire. Working as part of a small team, you will report to the head of design team. The successful candidate will join a small design engineering team.
Your duties in this role will include:
- Using AutoCAD 2D to draft drawings
- Liaising with the Operations Team for installation
- Liaising with Commercial team to construct accurate BOM’s
- Occasional site visits to carry out site surveys.
- Technical training within the construction and hoists industry to progress within your role
We are very excited if you:
- Candidates with ANY design experience are invited to apply;
- Can transfer from any construction, structural, mechanical or civil engineering background;
- Will preferably have experience using AutoCAD 2D;
- General working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Proactive approach;
- Excellent numeracy & literacy and communication skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
In January 2015 RECO Hoist announced the take-over of the Hoist division of HTC Plant. With operating centres in Leeds, Glasgow and St Ives, (Cambridgeshire), Reco Hoist Ltd is the UK subsidiary of the Dutch construction equipment rental company RECO. RECO is relatively new to the United Kingdom, but for our customers on the European continent, our name has been synonymous with quality for more than sixty years.
Our people are our most valuable asset. We aim to recruit, train and retain the best in the industry and to safely deliver excellent products and services now and in the future.
If you feel you have the essential requirements we are looking for and are interested in this exciting position, please apply by the solicitation button! For more information about this exciting position, please contact Georgia Stanley on 01480 475377. Do you allready know enough and are you excited to apply for this role? Click the botton below!