Join our team as an Equipment Inspector
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to join our team as a equipment inspector at our depot in St Ives, Cambridgeshire. You will be responsible of carrying out routine inspections of all lifting equipment and accessories as well as PAT testing of office equipment and power tools at our depot in St Ives as well as on customer sites across the UK.
What’s on offer:
✅ A warm and supportive family environment where your contributions will be valued and recognized.
✅ Opportunities for personal and professional growth and development.
✅ Competitive compensation and a range of benefits like a pension scheme, heath care scheme and paid travel time.
✅ The chance to make a meaningful impact on the future of our family business.
About RECO Hoist Hire & Sales
Specializing in vertical transportation for monumental projects, RECO Hoist Hire & Sales proudly serves top contractor companies in the UK. Beyond our commitment to providing superior vertical transport solutions, we are, at our core, a real family business built on strong morals and values. As a family, we prioritize coaching and training our colleagues, supporting them in achieving their life goals. We genuinely care for each other because we understand that it's not just our machines that make the difference – it's our people.
What will your job as a Equipment Inspector look like?
- Complete thorough examinations on all lifting equipment and accessories.
- Complete working at height PPE thorough examinations.
- Complete PAT Testing on all required equipment.
- Complete weekly checks of equipment in line with the PUWER regulations.
- Report any repairs and maintenance required.
- Complete relevant paperwork accurately and submit to the office.
- Take pictures of faults and repairs to add to submitted documents
- Ensure the health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Wear and maintain provided PPE at all times.
- Ensure the care of all products and premises onsite.
- Travel to customer sites throughout the UK.
Are you the right person for the job?
Qualifications and Skills:
- A PAT testing qualification and CSCS card preferable but training will be provided for the right candidate.
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation covering lifting equipment.
- Must hold a full clean UK Driving licence.
- Ability to travel to our customer sites throughout the UK.
- Ability to work efficiently while under pressure.
Sounds like the right job for you?
If you feel you have the essential requirements we are looking for and are interested in this exciting position, please click the apply button! For more information about this exciting position, please contact Georgia Stanley on 01480 475377.